V4.5 - 07/07/2012
- Fixes a Yahoo data issue: it checks if the downloaded data contains a duplicate last bar, and if it does contain one, it removes it.
V4.4 - 05/12/2012
Fixes a data rounding bug.
- Previously, values were rounded in some cases, causing some precision loss, as well as unnecessary data reloading in update mode.
- This version saves the data exactly as it was downloaded with no rounding, which improves data precision and avoids unnecessary data reloading in update mode.
V4.3 - 05/09/2012
- Fixes a data update bug.
- Previously, during data update, YLoader would compare the last local bar with the same bar on the server to determine if there had been any changes that would require a complete data update. However, if a bar other than the last was different, the data was considered correct and no download was initiated.
- The new version compares several bars to determine if there are inconsistencies, and thus correctly determines if data is incosistent and initiates a complete download in that case.
- This version is more tolerant to hardware changes: it won’t request a new key if the system is upgraded with a just a new hard drive, video card etc. Major changes may still generate a new hardware fingerprint and require a new validation key.